In this course, you will find a lot of Harmonium Sargams that you can practice everyday to soothe your voice and to make the fingers movement faster. When you practice it daily then you will be able to play Harmonium without actually looking at it because some people says they can’t play Harmonium without looking at it; they forgot the finger positioning. So this course will help you to achieve faster finger movement, sooth your voice and to recognize the sounds of Sa, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Dha, Ne Sa.
Introduction to Sargam Practicing
How to do Daily Riyaaz
Beginner Sargam [1-5 Sargams]
Sargam Practice [6-10 Sargams]
Advanced Sargam Practice [11-12]
Advanced Sargams [13-15 Sargams]
Advanced Riyaz Exercise
Thank you for joining this course.
Well, Most of the instructions are explained in the video tutorials like how to practice on Harmonium. So there are no such hard instructions for you to start this course. But you can follow the following:
1. Make sure the Harmonium you have is playing right sounds, otherwise it is not good for your voice and vocal.
2. Make sure you sit and practice in a calm and quite place or room.
3. Make sure you keep practicing it for some time, we recommend at least 1 hour.
4. Don't worry about practicing along with Tabla now, We will put more videos in future that you can watch on how to play Harmonium along with Tabla.
5. Don't play Harmonium too fast in the beginning. Practice it slowly and each day make some progress.
This course is available to members only.
Atleast "Basic" level membership is required. Login To Unlock The Content!